Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer




Summer is here. We are having a blast having Andi home with us. She loves the water--ocean or pool. She wants to do whatever the boys are doing---kayaking, climbing a tree, boogie boarding, skateboarding!! She is amazing..

We made our first long distance trip for Cousin's graduation. She cried a good bit during the drive:(

We have made another long distance trip---She did great this time:)

She has just started trying to say "I love you" back to us:) So sweet, so soft, so gentle...

Andi, also, is rubbing the boys' back whenever they are hurt or need loving.. She is loving us back!! She is opening up her heart...

Andy and I had to leave Andi and the boys home with a friend all day when I had a trip to the ED for kidney stones. She did great while we were gone... But one of the sweetest moments occurred when we came back home..
Her face just lit up when Andy walked in the door.. Then when she saw me her smile was huge!!
She kept saying and pointing to me "MaMa, MaMa". She was so happy that we came back.. She wanted our friends to know I was her "MaMa" and I had come back for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment