Andi has the same birthday as my dear friend, Suzanne Godwin!! Suzanne is with Jesus. She died the year she graduated from high school. Suzanne was very full of life and laughter. She lived down the same street from me. We both attended the same church and school. Suzanne loved pink. Wonder if Andi will like the color pink too? Suzanne's mom taught both Andy and me math in high school. Miss Claire has a special place in my heart. Andy calls her Aunt Claire because you see they are related....both Godwins..
I think they are like second cousins. Our John was named after John George Godwin which was Andy's great grandfather and Mr. Page's (Uncle Page) grandfather....Oh, boy... I may not be exactly right on that lineage. There are a lot of Godwins from where we come from-----I just hope I am not related to them -hehe...
October 9, 2009---Andi's birthday
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment