Thursday, February 17, 2011

No photos of Andi today

Lynne just emailed a lengthy email explaining how today's visit to the SWI went for them.  They were not allowed to go around to visit the children even after asking specifically about Wang YaChang.  The director did accept the gifts I had sent with Lynne to give to Andi.  I sent her little giraffe blanket that Santa brought to her, a collage of photos of her family and our names and her name in Chinese, a letter written to the Nannies, and a camera for them to take photos prior to our arrival in China.  Lynne said that when the Nanny handed Joni over to them that a bag was given with the things that Lynne had sent over to Joni.  So this is good news...but no photos or the whisper in her ear.....but maybe it is even better than Lynne whispering to her----her Nannies whispering in Chinese so that she understands:)  But God also can/is whispering to her that she is loved by the King.. and her forever family:)
Yes, I am up at 3:30 checking the web for an update from Lynne...and while I was checking Lynne's email came thru.  Now, I can go rest for the remaining of the night....and dream of the day we get to hold Andi...
THANK YOU Lynne:)

No comments:

Post a Comment