Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother-Daughter Photo Contest



Ok, I am going to let you know how crazy I am... There is a photo contest in our local newspaper for Mother's Day... mother-daughter look a like contest... It seems they will post photos of the mothers and separate ones of the daughters to see if the readers can match the families...

Well....I told Andy that I wanted to enter it..Because I feel like Andi and I both look a like!!
Andy thinks I am crazy--which he should have already known that..

But when I look at our photos I see 2 people happy on the inside.... we do look alike!! We are enjoying each other and it shows...

3 comments:

  1. two beautiful people, full of God's goodness, reflecting His grace, abounding in His joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cannot, will not, ever ever ever get over this story being written by the God who redeems, Who is making all things new!....He is restoring my own brokenness as i get to see His beauty and love sooo clearly revealed in the love between andi and her family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should enter the contest if you want to. You have been waiting a long time to have a little girl and I think it would be a testament to those who see your pictures that the heart is what matters, not the outer self...It would add a different twist to the story I bet!!!

    ReplyDelete