I told a friend of mine that Monday felt like when I came home from the hospital with our other 4 children..
"wait--doesn't anyone realize that we/I just had a baby?!!"
"back to normal life??"
"wait a minute, my emotions are all over the place, and the world around me is going back to everyday life!!"
"Do you guys realize---I just had a baby!! and what that means??"
"everyone stop---just sit here--and stare at this precious child!! because I can stare and hold them all day with such contentment.."
Well---the same emotions and thoughts were here on Monday as almost 15 years ago, 11.5 years ago and almost 10 years ago...
The heart of a mother is filled.....content..joyful...thankful..awe struck...
So Monday came--Andy went back to work, Andrew went to school, doctor appt for Andi, Walgreens shopping, driving a car (remember I have not driven in a little over 2 weeks).....everyday life....normal life...my life:) I am blessed..
Zephaniah 3:17
"The Lord your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you.
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."
Wow---our God rejoices over us!! He calms us with HIS LOVE...
These emotions/feelings/thoughts that I have regarding my children (really His children that He has given me the privilege of mothering) are nothing compared to the DELIGHT the Lord has for me!! WOW....
How great is our God!! Sing with me!!
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment