Friday, April 15, 2011

Andi sleeps like Steven-- a lot

we are waiting on Andi to wake up. She went to bed about 8pm. She has taken over 2 hour naps when we have been in the room in the afternoon... The boys keep coming to look in her crib to see if she is waking at all. They can't stand not having her awake. They also like to look at her sleeping. Such sweet boys...with such a sweet girl..

She waved, smiled, giggled, laughed and interacted with the boys yesterday afternoon. She just giggles when she lightly touched one of them on the shoulder and they fall over!! Believe me the boys are loving this game over and over. She just giggles and giggles....

It is unbelievable from what yesterday morning was like to yesterday afternoon....Transformation..

She also likes for them to swing her when we are walking...just loves it.

I am ready to take her back to the park to see what she does with the slides now.

We are going to some play park today---I think...

I have not made it into Jordan's store but have met him on the street. So nice. Actually, we havent done any shopping yet.... Hopefully, today we will get some in..
Jordan went ahead and made Andi's name meaning print. He asked Beth in our travel group what was the lady with the 3 boys and little girl's name.... He is a Christian along with another shop keeper that stopped me because of my cross necklace. She has a bracelet on with a bible verse. We will go back to her shop too.




2 comments:

  1. Handsome boys you have, Meg. I hope I can do so well with my one. Hope he will be kindhearted and thoughtful like yours are. Alan says you are a xerox copier for making little Andys. But I think they each look different and unique. I hope to see them all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! I just got back from Gamecock country. Had a great time watching the Gamecocks have parties every night. I'm so happy for ya'll! I know you'll be good big brothers to your new little sister, Andi. Hope to see you in the mountains this summer!
    Will Z

    ReplyDelete