I forgot to take video and photos of the airplanes landing right outside our window. We overlooked a runway then the water. Steven said he thought when we were landing the other night that we were landing in water. The airstrip is right beside the water!!
For those of you worried that I wouldn't make it to our flight without incident, we did it just fine:) The boys are great travelers and great at watching for the signs. They are being such a big help. We have bag check--to make sure that we have all our bags every time we move from one spot to another.
When we arrive in Gz we will have a guide with a sign to help us to our airport and check in to the airport. Then we will have a guide to help us doing everything we will need.
We passed out in-coutry weight limit on luggage. One weighed 19kg and the other one 17kg. The limit was 20kg. We repacked and weighed at the hotel. That was close..
Back in the US in Jax, one bag weighed 50 lbs which was the limit. So we did some major rearranging to get it down under 44 lbs.
It is amazing that the kids have never ending energy. They went to bed about midnight and were up bout 7am. Thomas slept in til bout 7:30!! He must have been tired because he is always the first one up.
Steven talked in his sleep all night. I am just glad he didn't do any of his night walking.
He slept with me in a king size bed and stayed on his side:)
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Should have gotten a B12 injection before you left. That would have helped you keep up with your boys. :)
ReplyDeleteOH!!!! So happy you are here! I am thinking tomorrow is Gotcha for you! Can't wait to see the pics. We had ours today and she is amazing. Gotcha moment was crazy and chaos but we are so happy. I can't wait to give you a huge huge on Saturday! I am also thankful that we have good internet now!!!! See you soon and post your gotcha!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kathleen