On Thursday and Friday my 3 sweet dear friends showed up to help and just be with me.
Reina brought over her delicious chocolate chip cookies, packed our snack back and prayed the most beautiful prayer.
Lisa ran to get another set of passport photos for andy. I have only bought thousands of passport photos for this trip. Thank goodness CVS keeps a copy because Andy was out of town. I would have been stuck.. But Lisa came to my rescue. SHe handled it beautifully. She is such a calming influence.. oh, she found my sunglasses for me, too. Both of those would have sent me into a panic.
Mary came early to help prior to us leaving the house. She gave us a ride and had a big ear for me to talk her head off!! She walked us all the way to security. I wish she would have stayed around for when we went thru security because of the waters she gave us had to be left behind. She could have taken them back... oh, well.
Shelley really wanted me to take the train from HK to Gz.. hehe... So because of Shelley, we are basking in the sun, swimming, sitting in steam room!! Thank you Shelley. Thank you for holding my hand during this whole process.
Kathleen is here somewhere here in China. She skyped called me while I was packing to give even more encouragement. I told her when she left on Wednesday, I might go into a panic not having her near by (she lives in Va--I think, way up there somewhere). But she made sure she called me right as she was boarding the flight to Beijing at noon to see if I had the CA.. She almost cried in joy for me... Gotta love that girl. So ready to meet her in Gz. Ooops, forgot my Walmart greeting jacket, Kathleen.
Love all you guys....
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi sweet friend. I am happy to see that you and the boys arrived safely. Sorry I missed Reina's beautiful prayer Thursday night. She definetly has a gift. Your blog is permanently on my computer screen so we can check in frequently. The kids are enjoying the pictures. So thankful for technology allowing you to share this experience. So amazing that ALL of you can participate in this incredible experience through the wonders of technology. Anxiously awaiting photos of your first meeting with your precious daughter!
ReplyDeletexoxo - Lisa and family
DON'T TAKE THE TRAIN! I love you! Have fun. I am so excited. I will be there in a week!
ReplyDelete