More bag excitement!! I was carrying a backpack, duffle type bag, a green shoulder bag and pulling the "rolling black bag" when we were sprinting. We did not have enough time to distribute bags when passing thru security. I just grabbed the bags and ran. All were a counted for. Well, that is until we were going down the tunnel and the lady stopped steven for a bag search and wand waving moment. I hear at the ticket counter way behind us "is this your bag?". I look around to make sure we have all bags. We DO NOT! The "rolling black bag" is missing!!! That is ours--that is ours. It was safely returned.
The "rbb" has all the adoption papers in it!! It is the only bag we really need!!
I know andy is about to have a cow reading this story. But, honey, we made it; we are having fun. No worries on this end. I know that statement is exactly why you are worried.
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment