Tuesday, April 26, 2011
A little pouting---anyone looking??
Andi did not get her way so she ran to the couch to hide her face!! She then looks around to see if anyone is looking --- "well, no one is looking??!! Ok, I will come back to play."
She is dressed in one of the many outfits that her daddy and her bubba bought her!! She points at her new outfits while we say "pretty, pretty" then she just grins:)
When I brought back out the pj set she wore in China, Andi just grinned ear to ear!! so cute!! (yes, she wore the same jammy set every night because I only brought one with footies and she would not keep a blanket on her during the night. And in China, the adults bundle up their children no matter what the temperature is outside.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment