Sunday, April 10, 2011

Monday, April 11, 2011 am Andi Day

I have been up since 6am (7am now), but the boys are still sleeping except for thomas who slept with me. he woke soon after i did.. try to get him to go back to sleep but he said it is too light in here. (there barely is any light coming thru--just got a boy ready to go get his baby sister).

We meet Catherine at 11am for a short meeting. At 2 we will drive over to the Civil Affairs office for our baby girl. There are 2 maybe 3 other families with our agency going too.

Can't wait to go get her. All is calm..

We got to our hotel about 9pm and we skyped with andy til about 10pm. Then the boys went down to sleep. I went to bed around 11or 11:30.. It was really hard to sleep because I was so excited...

My bub got banana pancakes at Leslie's. I know that made him happy. I posted the monkey bread photo for Bub and the Sales. Bub made it to the beach late Sunday afternoon so I know that made him happy, too. Good to have friends that live with the beach as their backyard.

The Z's could still buy that oceanfront home for all of us to gather. I told them I would be the care keeper... I know 4 boys that would love to play with the z boys and z girl --- and show a godwin girl how the "beach is done" the godwin-z way. I think the mountain milk could help pay for it... :)

My mom is in the hospital but is suppose to come home on Monday. Pray that she does and all problems are healed. She needs your prayers..and so do I..

The boys said the guide says "ummm, ummm" too much. I think he is the guide that picks up and delivers--raymond...
Catherine is our agency guide. We will meet her this am.

It was a little trying to get housekeeping to understand that I needed an extra set of bed linens to make John's bed on the sofa. Finally, with using all boys and myself has props, she understood. She returned with a pillow top mattress cover that we doubled over for him. I then put the sofa and chair cushions on the floor so we would have more leg length. he was happy as a clam.... We have slept our kids in the closet in the portable crib---to keep the light out so they wouldnt wake up with the sun!! worked out great for those that are worried that we put our kids in a closet.... You see the night owl tom goes to bed late and rises early...

The guide last night said we could ask for pillow tops to make our bed softer. But we have a japanese style suite and the bed is not too bad.
As we were driving in, I was thinking how to get the boys to bed quickly... we needed to eat quickly......so what better way to be quick than run thru mcdonalds. The driver and guide said they would think of where one was.. then finally the guide said, " you just got here, it is too early not to eat our food"--laugh, laugh
"most americans dont need american food on the first day!" hehe..
But when I explained we wanted to go to bed quickly, not have to find place to eat, wonder what to order, worry bout it upsetting tummies---that i was just sticking with the tried and true.... Micky D dollar chicken sandwich, make mine with no mayo but honey mustard. and yes......i was thinking about getting a micky d sweet tea.....
We settled on snacks from our bags....

We get to go to the breakfast buffet which the boys will like. They think our hotel is a big step down from the one in HK. They are hotel snobs.....their mom is too.
Ponte Vedra Inn and Spa, here i come in june....cant wait..

reina, i did ask where i could get a massage this am. will work on that when the boys get up and about. a chinese massage sounds good--i think...

John feel asleep before we took off last night (only 40 min flight) and i could not wake him up to get off the plane. I had to let everyone pass us...and then he was still dazed.....BUT the good news is I found the other two boys right beside the airplane door when john and i exited plane..... not loosing my boys again...

boys are stirring in the other room..

pray for all of us......the day will be filled with extreme emotions... but can't wait.. i am diving in... Jesus is holding us..

much love to everyone..

kathleen, i cant wait to be able to see your gotcha day photos as soon as i can get on blogger...

1 comment:

  1. a beach house sounds great! until then, maybe we could go to the mountains! WE LOVE SEEING THE PICTURES OF ANDI! Can't wait to see more. We are praying and long to see you all together, in person. love, sandy and sam

    ReplyDelete