> Ok, we had another close call on our air travel. More travel mercies. I don't have a wrist watch and my phone battery is about dead. Therefor, I have taken the attitude not to worry about time. At the end of our flight I hear "last call for hong kong". I am thinking (yes, I am thinking somewhat) that can't be our flight. I ask the family from Kentucky ---- what is the time?? It was our departure time to hk!! Oh, great we have missed the flight!! That means we will have to sleep in Japan! We are the back of the plane too. We attempt to hurry thru security again and sprinting down the hallway asking "hong kong?". Gate 17. Running, running --- gate 17 other end of terminal!!! Steven gets out n front and I tell just keep running to the lady at gate 17. Finally, we all make it and delta closes the door behind us!!! Our plane took off bout 30 minutes late. Glad they waited.
>
> Don't worry mrs rogers I don't think we were in Japan longer than 10 minutes! John said you would worry about there being "bad air."
>
> You know what? All is well!! A missed flight would still not preventing us getting baby Andi on Monday. That is all that matters.
>
>
> We are settled in for a 4 or 5 hour flight to hk arriving at 11pm. Plenty of room on this flight, gulliver's travels playing, some sticky rice, and green tea.
>
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment