Wednesday, April 6, 2011

An asterisk at New Day

If you haven't check out New Day Foster Home webpage and blog you have to go do it right now!!
http://www.newdaycreations.com/foster/kids/kids_bjfst.htm
Really, you want to go read that way before you finish reading what I have to say. There are the cutest kids ever---being matched with their forever families. But in the meantime, the New Day staff and volunteers are giving them LOVE. It is so amazing to see what LOVE does to a soul---a soul of a precious babe!

Well, I check the site often (daily). I have especially been looking forward to when Lindsey would get the asterisk beside her name.. and SHE has an ASTERISK!! She has a family!!
God placed Lindsey on my heart and my families' heart to pray for this little girl to be united with her family as quickly as possible. I just can't wait to read about her journey to her forever home (sure hope her family blogs). What an honor to pray for this sweet child.

If we go with the group this week, there is one family adopting a little girl from New Day--Samantha... Sooo cool the way God gives us glimpses of how He is working...But even more peaceful is that God is at work even when we don't see it......but we really do see if we "choose to see".
God is good all the time.... Praises to our God...

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you today Meg. Hoping for the news you want to receive, that you can travel this week. Y'all are such an inspiration. I'm so happy for you, wish I could give you a hug!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete