We had a delicious breakfast. I feel better now. Airplane food and snacks were taking a toll on my stomach.
Our first shrimp dumplings, shrimp fried rice, congee (nobody tried it yet, we figure andi will like it so we will try this with her). Boys had a great time at breakfast because skyped with andy. Hey Bub -- we miss you and love you. Wish you were with us.
I feel like I am on vacation right now. The weather is warm and white clouds. Sitting out by the by the pool. Going to go swimming with the kids. The temp is 24 and 27c---i think that is colder than what I like.. I like 110f in the hot tub. But Dad is not here to play with them so I must be the best mom ever:) Going into a cold pool will certainly win that award for me...
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment