Monday, April 11, 2011


8 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to hear all about her. Love to each of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! I can't wait to meet her! Wasb't all the stress worth it? She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so sweet! Love to see her with your boys. She will be treated like a princess for sure! Praying you have a good night of sleep! Can't wait to hear and see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have your little girl. I can't believe how beautiful she is, I can tell the boys are taking very good care of her. Congratulations Mama, Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No words. Tears. Levi can't wait to meet her. He told me so. It sounded like babbling, but I know that's what he said. LOVE to the Godwins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, my friend. The smiles are priceless. Praying for more smiles and good rest tonight. We can't wait to meet your little girl! Love, Sandy and Sam Z

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope our sisters become good friends, just like us. Congratulations! Can't wait to see her and you guys! Sam Z

    ReplyDelete