Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Jewels and Masters' tickets

Dearest Ann, Clemson grad, currently you are winning the give away. You posted u love the jewels (good southern girl). I can bring the jewels back because a deal is a deal BUT tell Alan that I will bring that baby for you (you just let me know girl or boy and age) unless the good doc (clemson grad) comes up with a masters' ticket for me!! not for andy.. but if you want to get to then that is fine. I will share with andy.

I can get him those tickets to the Players in May.. You can come help with the baby.. so are you coming?
You havent been since you had your kids.....

2 comments:

  1. Meg, you make me laugh. Masters tix are hard to come by these days since we have been out of augusta. U can just bring baby boy, between 1-2. Neil wants a brother. Looks like the boys are smitten with Andi. Can you believe it is real? Hope u all have another great day while you wait your turn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to ask, is Andy going to let her wear orange????

    ReplyDelete