Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sleep? bets on my sleep?

IT is past one am already and I might be going to bed soon. This is late for me -- very late.

How much sleep do my friends think I will get the night before we leave?

Take a poll------prizes will be given to the winner...

Good night sweet boys. Only one more night with only four Godwin children!! wow..

Our precious baby Andi is already loved by her brothers. On Monday they want to play I SPY ANDI first!!
Any bets on which brother will see her first? prize for the winner...

Good night sweet dreams baby Andi---kisses and hugs and snuggles.......sweetness

13 comments:

  1. Hi! I just came over from WAGI. I can't wait to follow your journey. Wow, only one more sleep and then you are leaving. I am so excited for you.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped over from WAGI...eager to follow your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from another WAGI member! Looking forward to following your blog :) thanks for posting...you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your journey! I will be watching to see that little girl in your arms. Save travels, prayers and blessings!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came over from WAGI -- your little one is ADORABLE! Congrats! I'll bookmark your blog and follow along!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I am another one at WAGI. Our family is happy to pray for you at this time! I'll add your blog to my list. I'd love to follow along.

    Nora

    http://joyfulmamagivesin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw your comments on my blog...from a while ago...what great timing! I'm sorry I didn't respond. Good luck on your trip from another Andi :-)
    --Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also came over from WAGI. So excited to follow along your trip!!! Praying for a wonderful trip for all as you go to get your little girl. :)

    ~Amber

    hestartswithababy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited to follow along your journey as your travel and beyond!
    Thank you for sharing,
    Nancy-of the crazy 8
    http://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi from another WAGI - ire. I look forward to following your journey to Andi. We just came home with our fifth child too. :)

    Shelley
    www.learningtogetherathome.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. MEG!!!! I am so excited for you that I will probably have trouble sleeping...ha ha. I am praying lots of blessings over your trip as I know you were praying for me during mine. I know Andi is going to be a joy to you just as Joni is to me. PLEASE feel free to e-mail me (or Skype/call) if you have any concerns while in China and afterwards during the adjustment.

    Take lots of pictures!

    Blessings,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Meg! I came over from WAGI too. I know that it was so good for my heart to get comments while in China. Have a blessed time and remember that no matter WHAT happens, God has you in His hands.

    Louanne
    www.dwimble.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fun. As you know I am not very computer literate. So happy to see all the love coming your way. I will say you will get about 1 15 minutes of sleep. Hopefully you will get more, but I do know you.

    ReplyDelete